How It Works for Employers
Membership in The Boomer Institute Allows Employer Members:
- Access to experienced and dedicated individuals, not found through any other talent listing or job board.
- an opportunity to involve experienced individuals in projects that have been on the back burner because current staffing time or skill won't allow for it.
- a chance to execute a longer range talent strategy while filling the gap in the short term with boomers.
How it Works and What it Costs:
Employers may post at no charge through 2018!
- Employer opts to become a member of The Boomer Institute for an annual fee ($3500 - for profit with over 25 employees; $2000 - non profits or companies with fewer than 25 employees).
- Employer representative(s) registers as a company and inputs an email and password. Note: If more than one representatives from a company wishes to post positions AND would like access to any or all of the positions posted by any representative, then we advise that the company use only one email and password in the registration process.
- Employers can utilize the site in two ways: 1. access the profile database and filter criteria for the right candidates; 2. review the "match" with boomer profiles determined by alignment with at least three of their posted job criteria.
- Employer may decide to meet with a boomer candidate, outlines employment opportunity and may begin the hiring process.
- If hired, new boomer employee receives the necessary training and onboarding.
- Employer and boomer complete an evaluation after 3 months from hiring.
- Employers may also use membership in The Boomer Institute as an incentive in early retirement packages or part of an outplacement offering (OP allocation must be $2000 or above)
Register as an employer and begin posting jobs today!