How It Works for Employers
Membership in The Boomer Institute allows employers:
- exclusive access to an experienced and dedicated talent group, not found through any other talent listing.
- an opportunity to involve experienced individuals in projects that have been on the back burner because current staffing time or skill won't allow for it.
- a chance to execute a longer range talent strategy while filling the gap in the short term with boomers.
How it works: Employers may post at no charge through 2018!
- Employer opts to become a member of The Boomer Institute for a one-time annual fee ($3500 - for profit; $2500 non profits) and agrees to a nominal fee ($300) for any boomer hired as of 2019. There will be no membership charge for the remainder of 2018, only a hire fee as noted above.
- Heart At Work Associates refers appropriate boomer member (whose profile indicates an 80% match with employer job listing on The Boomer Institute) to the employer contact. All referrals will have been vetted (focused resume, LinkedIn profile, mock interview) for the particular matched position.
- Employer meets with the boomer candidate, outlines employment opportunity and, if desired, begins the hiring process
- If hired, new boomer employee receives training and onboarding
- Employer and boomer complete an evaluation after 3 months from hiring
- Employers may also use membership in The Boomer Institute as an incentive in early retirement packages or part of an outplacement offering (OP allocation must be $2000 or above)
Register as an employer and begin posting jobs today!