How Maine Retiree Encorps Works
How It Works For Retiree Candidates
Steps to Register as a retiree:
• At the upper right of the homepage, click "log in" and "create an account for a retiree". Complete and submit a "Profile Assessment" and upload a current resume.
• Review available project/job descriptions and qualifications.
• If there is a match between your profile and a project/job that has been posted to the site, the employer that posted the project/job will review your profile and may decide to contact you.
How It Works For Maine Employers
Maine employers can utilize the site in two ways:
1. Access the profile database and filter criteria for the right candidates for your project/jobs.
2. Review any "match" with candidate profiles determined by alignment with at least two of the categories posted on their profile assessment.
• The Maine employer may decide to meet with a retiree candidate, outline the project opportunity and begin the hiring process.
• If hired, the retiree becomes an independent contractor and receives the necessary project orientation.
Steps to Register as an Employer:
- At the upper right of the homepage, click "log in" and "create an account for an employer representative". Complete and submit a "Project/Job Description".